Welcome, below you will see a list of helpful tips on completing this application.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- You can invite people to collaborate on a submission. Click here for a short video tutorial and more details.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
I'm having trouble uploading file(s) to an application form, what do I do?
- Click here for a helpful article on file upload troubleshooting.
- Make sure to wait for the file to fully upload and a green “Draft Saved” appears at the top of the screen before trying to upload another file.
- If you are experiencing this multiple times while dragging a file, please try to upload directly from a folder using the “Choose File” function.
Program Related Questions?
Reach out to DED at email@example.com or by phone at 573-522-8004 for assistance.
Download the Historic Tax Credit program guidelines here.